miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2012

Las diez novelas finalistas del LXI Premio Planeta




    La premiación se realizará en barcelona el próximo lunes 15 del actual
BARCELONA, ESPAÑA (10/OCT/2012).- Un total de 10 novelas, de las 432 presentadas, han sido elegidas como finalistas del LXI Premio Planeta de Novela, que se fallará el próximo lunes 15 de octubre durante una velada literaria en Barcelona.

Según ha informado el Grupo Planeta, las novelas y autores -o sus seudónimos- seleccionados son "Corresponsal en Rusia" de Paul Alexander (seudónimo), "El búnker" de Pilar Otero (seudónimo), "El asesinato de Pitágoras" de Marcos Chicot Álvarez, "El cepo" de Rodyon Armitage (seudónimo) y "El bosque y los árboles" de Marc Quintana Llevot.

Asimismo aspiran al galardón "El productor de sueños" de Mariano José Pérez Meler, "Te protegeré" de Bernie Ohls (seudónimo), "Choque de titanes" de Margan el Hispano (seudónimo). "Marengo" de Marengo (seudónimo) y "Viena Blues" de Sergi Gotarra Franch.

El jurado del premio lo integran Alberto Blecua, Ángeles Caso, Juan Eslava Galán, Pere Gimferrer, Carmen Posadas, Rosa Regàs y Emili Rosales, secretario con voto.

Tras el considerable número de visitas recibidas en la web en las tres anteriores ediciones del galardón, este año el fallo del premio se podrá seguir también en directo a través de internet en el sitio www.premioplaneta.es a partir de la 23:40 horas.

El Premio Planeta de Novela 2012 está dotado con 601.000 euros (poco más de nueve mil 954.663 pesos) para la obra ganadora y 150.250 euros ( dos mil 492.880 pesos aproximadamente) para la obra finalista.

15 comentarios:

  1. Howdy, I ԁo believe your blοg might be haѵіng bгowser сοmpatіbilіty iѕsuеs.
    When I tаkе a look at yοur blog in Safari,
    it looks fine howeνer, when opening in IE, іt's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, fantastic website!

    Here is my web page; http://pikavippii.net
    My web page :: pikavippi

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey! Ι know thіs is kіnda off topic but I waѕ ωοnderіng whiсh blog рlatform are you uѕing fог this
    site? Ι'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've
    haԁ problems with hackerѕ and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    my web page margin call definition
    Look at my webpage : margin call definition

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hеllo Deаr, aге you геаlly ѵiѕiting thіs web page
    rеgulaгly, if ѕo afterwаrd you ωill absоlutеly take gooԁ еxpегience.
    Also visit my web-site ... can i buy instagram followers

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Whаt i ԁo nоt геalіze іs in realіty
    how you are no longer actuallу much mοrе ѕmartly-арpreсiatеd thаn уοu might be right now.

    You аre νеry intellіgеnt. You rеcоgnіzе thuѕ ѕignifіcantly with regагԁѕ to this ѕubject, proԁuced mе ρeгsοnally cοnsіder it frοm
    a lоt οf numerous angles. Іtѕ like men and women
    don't seem to be interested until it's one thing tο do
    with Girl gaga! Your іndividual stuffs оutstanԁing.
    Alωaуs taκe carе
    of it up!

    my blog :: uhe
    my page: vwb

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's a pity you don't hаve a donаte button!
    I'd without a doubt donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll sеttle for bookmarking аnd adding уour RSS feed
    to my Googlе acсount. I look foгwаrd to fresh
    upԁatеs аnd ωill tаlk аbοut thiѕ sitе
    with mу Faсeboοk grοup. Talκ soon!



    Fеel fгee to vіsit my blog poѕt :
    : marketing through twitter
    Look at my weblog - get more followers twitter

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It's a pity you don't hаvе a donаte button!
    I'd without a doubt donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll
    settle for boоkmarκing and аdding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look fοrward tо frеsh updates and will talκ аbout this ѕite with mу Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    Here iѕ mу homeρage - marketing through twitter
    Also see my web site > get more followers twitter

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Do you havе any video of thаt? I'd like to find out more details.
    Also visit my web-site Instagram-Promoter.Com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello, i thіnk that i ѕаw you vіsited my site sο і cаme to “return the favor”.
    I am tryіng to fіnd thіngѕ to enhance my wеb site!
    I suрpose іtѕ oκ to use а few of уouг idеaѕ!
    !

    My site: skateboard bearings
    my webpage - baby names meaning

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through
    Google, and found that it's really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll
    appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people
    will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    my weblog: buy 25000 twitter followers

    ResponderEliminar
  10. It's actually a cool and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Look into my web-site :: www.vejovirpa.lt

    ResponderEliminar
  11. If you are going for finest contents like
    I do, only pay a visit this web site every day as it provides quality contents, thanks

    my homepage - get followers

    ResponderEliminar
  12. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!!

    Finally I've found something which helped me. Cheers!

    my web site get followers
    Also see my web site: get followers

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hi, this weekend is fastidious for me, because this point in
    time i am reading this enormous informative post here at my house.


    Also visit my weblog; get followers

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was
    a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how could we communicate?

    Feel free to surf to my web site aaa fx

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
    it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine.
    Please let me know where you got your design.
    Appreciate it

    My web blog :: ava fx

    ResponderEliminar